Re: Somethinelse games, again and again

Pm's still need to follow official guidelines. So we'll wait and see. I believe there was a topic about this where someone might've posted the link, but I believe it was in that topic I wanted input from the mods. Keep in mind that these games had actual copyrighted material behind them, big-name actors being a great majority of that. I'm sure that is probably why the games hadn't been open sourced. Lot of paperwork would be needed for that, and it's not of interest at this point since Somethin Else got rid of their game development division.