Re: Why do so many blindies bash android?

Why is Commentary's voice assistant such a big deal when we already have Google Assistant  and Bixby? I was supposed to help with translating but don't have anything updated so don't even know where to submit my translations. And are developers of the screenreaders actually in the tlegram group?

Back on topic, the reason people bash Android is because those are the people who are familiar with Apple, because Apple works straight out of the box, and because those same people have never given current Android devices a deecent chance. They will pick it up for a day at most, get confused with angular gestures and slight differences in doing things, then give up. I went Android in 2017 when accessibility had taken strides forward, and I oved it. Still do. Aside from the software, the hardware conveniences of my galaxy s10 still having a headphone jack, 500 gb of expandable memory, and for some phones dual sim are awesome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : berdberd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector