A couple of questions about a hero's call

Hi.
I have been playing AHC for a while and completed the graveyard now I'm in the mine. First I was wondering what the third piece of evidence of treason about the goblins. I have the goblin shaman's letter and the goblin smith's letter, I got the treaty, what more do I need and where can I find it?
Also I got the quest from rogar, found the evidence and defeated the shaman, but can you tell me where is the gate house to free rogar and Wilhelm? What are the coordinates if you have them? And what is the distraction I need to do on the guards. I think I know I have to fight them. I'm pretty sure that's the distraction, I just want to be sure. Thanks.