Re: A couple of questions about a hero's call

It's obvious depending on what part of it you find first. On my first playthrough, I found the lever that opened the cells first, which is definitely one way to do it, but not quite what you want if you want access to a side quest later on. As for the evidence, there's one in the shaman's area, one in the palace, and one in that cluster of tents closest to the bridge.