Re: Huntation, coming soon!

Ok time to put my feedback here. So as he said this is like a very very early beta, the foundation/basics. Yeah it is pretty much a super egg hunt classic clone, not code clone of course, just a concept clone.
I do hope and look forward to any twists they can put on this though because as he said its a early early beta and more things are to come. If he can make this different than just super egghunt then good luck charlie. If its not different, than hey at least you've messed with your coding skills a little more I guess and I hope developing this will lead to something even better but I think you will be able to turn something like this into something interesting.