Re: Huntation, coming soon!

@17, I believe you failed to understand my question. Let me rephrase it:
Can you claim that any of your games are truly original in the gaming scene? Notice I didn't say "blind gaming scene", I said gaming scene as a whole, because without a doubt you have come up with titles that were unique in the audiogaming scene. Huge props to you for that, by the way. I will always respect you for doing so.
As for posting a prototype that borrows heavily from a game, I expect people to wait and or post somewhat constructive feedback. You don't want another super egg hunt? Suggest stuff that wasn't in the original game. I know I know, you will point me back to the concept of innovation, and I will totally agree with you. Like I said, I believe this demo was recorded a bit too early.
All I'm asking is to give the dude some grace. Heaven knows that redspot and TK are 90% similar and yet nobody raises hell because of it. I wonder why?