Looking for a good accessible mud to play besides Alter Aeon

Hi,
like the subject says, I'm looking for an accessible mud to play. I'm playing Alter Aeon, but want to have something else to play.
So, here is what I'm looking for:
No PK if I don't want it and no enforced RP.
At least some players on at all times so I can ask questions.
No vanishing equipment on logout or reboot.
The most fun part on a game mostly are things to do, meaning here quests or missions. So, I would like a mud where there are quests which are actually solvable without a lot of guessing syntaxes or having to search around blindly. I don't mind exploring and searching a speciffic area, but when a quest hint basically tells me to search the whole game I'm not happy about that.
Guilds or classes which are interesting to play, meaning different. I don't like it when every class basically gets the same skills in a different order.
I don't mind the setting or theme too much, as long as it's well written, so everything goes here.
And even if Alter Aeon might have spoiled me a bit in that regard, I really don't need a soundpack to play. It's great if there is one, but it's not necessary as long as the game itself has enough settings to accommudate screen reader users.
Well, I hope some of you have some recommendations for me, I'm looking forward to trying something new.
Thanks and greetings
Tikki

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector