Re: Looking for a good accessible mud to play besides Alter Aeon

You'd like an accessible mud? if I were you my friend, I would definitely give clokmud a try. Absolutely no levels to speak of, there is roleplaying involved, but they're verry helpful about it and realize that not everyone is a roleplaying master, so they really try to gently steer you in the right direction. And all of the staggering amount of things to do in order to earn riln? the in world currency? my goodness! you don't really feel quite so much like okay, where am I going to go and repeatedly kill stuff over and over again to gain experience and money, you're more like hmmm, I wonder what I feel like doing today that'll be fun? and then you just go and do it. And yes indeed, clokmud has sound pacs for both vip mud and mush client. The connection information for clokmud is as follows. clok.contrarium.net port 4000. Look me up on there, I'm known as duggin. Oh, and look on the web site which is the same as the connection info I just gave you without the port number, and read up on the information there and I think you'll be verry pleasantly surprised. The mud is extremely easy to step into and figure out and there are all sorts of wonderfully friendly people who will help you out. Let us know what you think of clokmud if you should decide to try it out. I'm sure interested to hear your opinions on it because it's actually my favorite mud out there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector