Re: Why do so many blindies bash android?

Some of you may find this interesting to read. Well guys, for the goodness of everyone, I have bought a pixel 3A XL and will be sharing my experience on youtube. Can it replace my iPhone 8 plus? I can't answer that question. Now before the android or iPhone bashers come out, I have used iphones and androids since 2010. 2010 was my first iPhone 4. 2013 was my first time with android with an LG mach and a galaxy s4. After that, it was a nexus 5 in 2014, then a pixel 6p in 2016 then a galaxy s8 last year and now a pixel 3a. I have used iPhone as daily driver since 2010 and I'm so sick of how restrictive it is. I heard that a lot of google's accessibility has come a long way in 9.0 so I want to see what's up for myself. Plus I wanted an android device to mess with but not an S9 or S10 quality. so I held out and the pixel 3a XL sounds like such an amazing phone for the money. Keep in mind, I do not play games on the phone so I prob won't tax it much. But the journey starts whenever the phone gets dropped off. But I will still have my 8 plus and I will be Thoroughly beta testing ios 13. Really hoping to help make google make progress in braille support. I personally will not buy another Samsung device because their updates. I prefer to have the latest version of an OS and I don't want the phone company (carrier( or the OEM who makes my phone telling me when I can get my updates.