Re: Running Audio Quake on Windows 10

Thank you! I got it running! OK, so when I press s to start Quake, I am put in the middle of a battle with no kind of instruction or speech. Do you know if there are tutorial levels? I see there are some demos, but I don't know if those are the same as tutorials. The manual is not as good in Audio Quake as say the Sound RTS manual, so I'm not clear what I'm supposed to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector