Re: Screaming Strike 2 -- One of the funniest audio arcade games!

About 32-bit build:
Honestly, I didn't think that 64-bit could be such a major problem. I'll try to solve that in the next version. For those who only have 32-bit machines, please wait or practice with the posted pyinstaller version.
@34
It doesn't seem to quit here. I always play in Japanese. Weird.
@36
I'll try changing the streaming method in the next version. Hope that solves the issue. Oh, can I assume that the intro sound also has a problem for you?
@38
I had to hide URLS to avoid too-easy cheating. If I emailed the info (the modified version of buildSettings.py) to you, can you recompile? Currently, I'm not a full-time game developer, so the next release from me cannot be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
@39
Just name new screams so that scream** numbers follow. If you want them to be included officially, send the files directly to me or via the pull request.
@41
Simply boosting the volume didn't work. I tried eq / compressing, but the results were not good (I was not good at it), so they're currently left as they are. One thing that I have to consider.
@42
Classic mode is shorter I think.
From this version, you don't get extra lives by every 50 hits. They only appear in arcade.
The scoreboard is automatically reset every three months. I think the next trigger is July. (Jan to Mar, Apr to Jun, Jul to Sep, Oct to Dec).
The extra info was deleted since I didn't think that info would makes viewers imagine something...
@43
You know what? I got 3.x million, "Haahahahahaha! Probably no one can beat this! It was a very good day cause I released a game and got the insanely high score, huhahahahahaha!", satisfaction, went to bed and slept for 7 hours. Then, this. lol! congrats!
@44
Do you mean how long the game lasted? ok.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicjunky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector