novel creator question for python?

Hi all, i have recently thought about creating my own novel creator in python.
what i want to do is basicly have the user have a text file, or a file with another extension, does not matter for now, but then just parce that file with python in order to make dialogs text boxes and menus based on what  the text file contains. i hope you understand so far.
I already have menu's figured out, use audio game kit for that.
I also have input and dialogs figured out, i will also use the audiogame kit for that.
And for sound, i thought i would use the recent sound pool in python if it is reelly souch a needed thing.
My question is just how will i go about letting users release there games? without other people having to see what is in other people's games?
and if i have any other questions, i hope it will be ok to ask here. Oh, i also have speech figured out, since it will be the main component besides python, needed to play and make games, i will use the speech from audio game kit for python also. i also plan on open sourcing this project. thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : francipvb via Audiogames-reflector