Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Third Lesson Up

@223
Thanks for the additional info!

UltraLeetJ wrote:

parallel compression is a procedure on its own, its not an included feature right out of reaComp but its probably much easier to achieve using reaper.

No, sorry. Parallel compression is when we have access to a mix of both the wet and dry signals. We may not have an additional channel dedicated to it, with duplicated sound files but we have all the functionality of traditional parallel compression, and right now anything beyond that is just splitting hairs. ReaComp has the ability to mix both signals simultaneously.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector