Re: Echolocation AI

A very interesting article. Stuff like this makes me glad I'm not going to be around in the future, lol. You won't even be able to have a wank in your own house without corporations knowing. The way they say people won't accept being monitored by cameras in their homes, but they might accept microphones that essentially achieve the same end result. Isn't that like saying we think most people are idiots.