Re: Echolocation AI

It's not your place to tell anyone what opinions they're allowed to hold. There was a smile in there in case you didn't notice. That was there to tell you that I was taking this lightly and not to mistake my post for a rant. That said, concerns about the growing level of surveillance in the most private place of all, our own homes, is a valid thing. And you sort of made the same point I did, just from a different angle: you're suggesting privacy is an old-fashioned concept. Now that is a worrying development, and a fair point of debate.