Re: novel creator question for python?

Hmmm yeah I hadn't considered the server idea. It sounds viable, but I'm not sure of the security implications of something like that. It could be dangerous to send code to a server and have it compile, I can't see a way to make something like that perfectly airtight without the ability for me to use some clever cython directives or something like that to somewhat pwn the compilation server