Re: Sengoku Jidai 2.6 (+Kamikaze map)

Well Slj I agree on the confusion, and yes it might just be a matter of personal choice however   personally based on the fact that I've had success with other stratogy games such as time of conflict, sound rts and castaways, I do wonder if perhaps there  are some game elements or matters of explanation  that would help the game be less confusing and thus open it to a wider audience.

I really like the concept of the game, and the fact that  it has so many  elements from spying and collecting food to combat, and even a system of nobles, the use of sounds is also a good idea and makes the game's atomsphere wonderfully desolation desolate, and I love the idea of the multiple map types and terrain, I just wish there was a little more by way of knowing what was going on rather than being overloaded with information and a huge amount of things all happening at once while your trying to achieve something standard such as exploring the map or looking through your team or just trying to get a basic grasp of the game.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mohammad///obid
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Sean-Terry01
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daniel
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daniel