Re: Optaining the link to an app to the appstore"

Well about the windows store I don't know (besides I am not sure on the access to windows store anyway, at least for Pc).

For the ap store Burak, unfortunately this is a little difficult since if you get a link  to the ap store entry directly it will only apply to the ap store in Turkey, and so if anyone else used your link they'd get a page saying "you cannot access the Ap store turkey without being there, go and search the one in your country" or words to that effect and be redirected to  the blank search feature of the ap store wherever they live. This is why the database entries for ios games don't give links to the ap store.

That being said, if you tell people the  name of the aplication, it's no trouble to  search for it, just make sure you have the name exactly right when you tell people what the ap is.