Re: Paladin of the sky for the third time

Spoilers:
As for recruiting the protector, I can only say this much right now and that is that I'm 99 percent sure this is a negative.
What happens if you defeat her in the holding cell, don't use the resurrection cream and instead go to her in the postgame ruins, cream still in your possession? I have to be honest, I've never tried that but I'm not aware of anything with respect to that.
@Jade:
The specific story questions that were asked by @ultimateblade, with the exception of Ross's mother, are in fact either explained or easily explainable.
The question about the ship and why the halflings are aboard is in fact directly addressed.
The question about the control room and why it can't be accessed later in the crash is addressed indirectly.
Ross's mother is not addressed; it could be an oversight or it could simply be something intentionally left to imagination. I can think of no fiction to which I have been exposed, wherein I have been left with no unanswered questions, as much as I may hate how much time they leave me fixating on them.
I'm sure I could write an essay on Roald Dahl's book the Witches, and all the unanswered questions and speculations I have with respect to it, despite how much I love the story.
As for the supposed infinite training glitch, I definitely have to try and verify that when I have the chance. I'm a speed run junky, and I wish there was more interest in speed runs among the audio games scene (though I guess there aren't enough games out there that would make a good speed run).
If it wasn't for the lower chamber mechanic, Paladin would actually be an ideal speed run game. If you know enough about the game, it can be finished in under five hours (provided you get decent key fragment placement in lower chamber 3).
If this infinite training bug works as advertised, all though a bit too late game to be overly helpful, it would certainly be good speed run tech that would bring the time down considerably since it's currently necessary to do the galactic dust quest in order to get a time anywhere close to five hours.
Being able to give Shauna an extra hundred strength points for free would allow her to easily defeat Pierre single handedly at level 50. I suspect that it would knock quite a bit of time off the run, as doing to Stella side quest will no doubt be faster than gathering all the galactic dusts and defeating the virus (which involves scaling the infinite matrix three times).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector