Re: Paladin of the sky for the third time

I put up with the scrolls until somewhere in the postgame. When I realized most of it was just going to be stuff I'd already done before. Not a lot of replay value in this one for me for that reason. I don't even care that I didn't get all the dusts or the puck. Kelly cast a failed Kelly casts a failed Kelly casts a decent Kelly casts a decent Kelly casts a decent... Nah. I'll just cheat those. It takes roughly 99% of the challenge out of the game but so what. The other 1% is the huge areas and random mazes. Yeah, kinda wish I hadn't bought this one. The developer seems to have figured out how to make randomly randomized random things happen randomly in a randomized sort of random way though, so there's that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector