Re: _javascript_ and audio games. Where to start?

Ghorthalon, or whatever he goes by these days, made a nice post on this forum on some modules he created to aid in the development of _javascript_ audiogames. The search feature will come in handy for this. Fair warning, you might want to be familiar with NPM and the general outline of how NPM packages are structured. You can then use NPM to install the custom modules he published. Also, you might want to consider using Howler.js directly as opposed to relying on his wrapper to this library. I found there were some issues. I'm creating a small game, and another library I found to work quite well is Sono. You can even use class-like declarations to structure your code and transpile it to regular _javascript_ and bundle your app. You can even create Electron apps that will run on multiple platforms. I have a love-hate relationship with _javascript_, but it's great in that there are so many useful libraries out there to help in development.