a plague

yes. Do you remember this guy witch was trying to make his free game engine? i think he has hacked swamp. I camed to his best friend n so i recommend you be careful guys because he's attacking my computer.  since i said hem this. I might think he also hacked some swamp players and/or banned them. Aw and i'm saying this because i know hem i'm hes best friend even if i don't want it. He was gaving me hes hacking programs (off course i did not used them), but he hacked even bgt i think. And this... i'm not lying guys. I might be also a plague in the past but i think it was because i had 11 or 12 years old. My caracter, was in a kid, throwing fits, saying bad words and all this baby stuff. And i apsolutelly admitted it. I might get banned from swamp, don't know if it was by aprone or by those hackers like: AMIR.FJ yes it's his name. And as i said, i am his best friend, aw and i might bluck hem but i had fear so he can hack my computer. He's hiding  in some forums even in the spanish one who was just hacking us there, and or spamming there. He even doesn't know spanish! but well i might pass your contacts to hem so we can talk to hem about this. He also tryed to kill my computer by massive hitting with i don't know what! i was playing battle zone, and suddenly it crashed, like having something attacking it. And i think he was trying to make it a i don't know what. so guys, can you all help me?