Re: shooter concept demo gone from the forum?

I'd just like to friendly interject here that while yes I did take down my topics, it doesn't necessarily mean I've discontinued them. I haven't, I've just taken the topics off of this forum for the moment. There are still ways of contacting me, and those would be found by either checking my signature or my profile. This is not me in any way defending the fact of why I took the topics down, I understand that I was wrong and should've just walked away from it at the moment. I'm just saying that to those who are assuming that since the topics are gone, the games are too.