Re: preparation regarding copyright

Hi,
I won't say much because clearly there isn't much left to say, but like I said, besides a few people who spout off the same bloody stuff whenever the topic of copywrite pops up (must be some satisfaction in holding up laws just for the sake of them, when doing so would deprive others of something people like these can easyly get access to), when there isn't any danger to the site as such, Why stur this all up. You are here to discuss and play games, do that and leave things well alone. If and when there's trouble deal with it then.
Because doing that would be far easier again, then all this stuff anyway.
Yes we shouldn't always go for the easy path, but when there's a moral gray area, and nobody is harmed in the doing, then I say why the hell not.
if you carry on as you are and have been, the users would unnecessarily end up losing access to many games and not just stuff like ADV I.E PCA, braillemon,nanamon, crazy party the apple MSE (which I ought to try out one of these days) and god knows what else, and as it is we have very few games to begin with. good ones, anyway.
@g97, well said. Any reasonable person would suppose the same, but if only...
and there we go, Ethin starts up with the usual Ethinish behavior, what show me proof, your birth certificate maybe? oh you don't want to show it, you must probably be a lyer then... bah!
  Just because someone says something on the forums I.E location USA doesn't mean you have the right to demand their papers showing that they are indeed from the USA etc.
The important part in g97's post wasn't even that, although he did put in being a lawyer to back up what he was saying, but it was that this site wouldn't be at any risk just because of a few links on the forums posted by other users and not the admins. and to be perfectly honest with you? you don't need to be a lawyer to know that, all you need to be is not a copywrite troll. not that I am calling you that wink

At everyone,
I don't think I have caused any offence as such, but just in case I have offended you, apologies.
Done and done.
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector