Re: preparation regarding copyright

@93, when someone comes on a topic out of nowhere and claims they're a lawyer, I expect some kind of evidence to go with it, just as I would expect an electrician or network engineer to show me their certification or credentials and allow me to verify it before I allowed them to go to work on my house. If someone is unwilling to provide that information -- which really doesn't provide much information that isn't already known by the internet -- then how can I trust that they are who they say they are, that they are trustworthy, and that they will do their jobs properly?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector