Re: E3 2019, any games that you're interested to see?

I’m excited for the news of grand theft auto nine. OK seriously now LOL! I’m excited for cyber punk 2077 and the final fantasy seven remake. I am also excited for this new Minecraft dungeons game.  Not to mention the new Xbox.  I really hope that some news on the last of us part two gets announced.