E3 2019, any games that you're interested to see?

hi all, it's the time of year again.
although this year sony and EA doesn't have the traditional conference like the previous years, however there are still some others, 4 of them are already done, which is microsoft, bethesda, ubisoft and square enix.
in this year's E3, are there any games that are interested to you all? since I guess there are no games that are playable for us, there are some non playable games that I'm interested to watch some gameplay when it's out. the games that I'm interested to see is the long awaited FF 7 remake and cyberpunk 2077, the new marvel avengers game by crystal dynamix and square enix, and elden ring, a game by from software in collaboration with game of thrones writer George R.R. Martin.