Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Well Spoilers as usual for those that haven't watched it yet.

    You know, I'm starting to question what exactly is the infection consisting of.  I really eally doubt a purely biological weapon is able to program something as knowing a new writing style.  Also it serves as a great way to convey commands among the zombie hordes via using mail like that can be mistakened for random markings.  Not only that, doesn't this mean those tattoos mean something?  Are the giant ones walking instruction manuals?  cackle.  It really unique of an affect as I  really doubt the zombies can communicate effectively with grunts and yells.  Well other then verbal commands like Ink did before.

    Just what I thought from the ending of the episodes.  that and also this means Tonia and Sol are far from turning as they also thought all those markings from the raydon labs and the like were gibberish too. But again I'm assuming too much from the ending.