Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Hi.
@Violinist, I missed that somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if scratch shows up at the hospital to kidnap Lizzy's baby. Toward the end of season 3 when lizzy is getting a check up scratch takes an interest in the baby.
@Dark, I'll bet when michael goes down there he'll find some kind of computer or device that controls the hotspots. Hopefully they will all make it out of the church alive but I really don't think so. They have got zombies coming in from outside and probably zombies down in the pit also.
I still wonder what causes people to become zombies? On the we're not dead podcast some people had a theory that the first zombies were built because they had scarring all over there bodies.
I'm pretty sure this is the last season since it sure seems like their wrapping things up in all these chapters. It would be nice if there was a season 5 but everybody on the wa forum says that the series will end in july with chapter 48 .