Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi.
I can't believe this! Aprone spends his time creating all this awesome stuff and people have the nerve to hack the server or mess up other stuff? But it doesn't sound like people have been banned without cause. If you are cheating or spamming then you got what you deserved. Like I said it's a real shame. Hopefully there will come a day when there are no hackers on swamp anymore and people can play swamp without having to worry the way swamp should be played.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wiljames
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pitbull
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Cinnamon
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flyby chow