Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi Aprone,
I'm not sure if anyone has already told you about that hilarious bug, if not, I'm going to do that now.

If you have joined a mission, walk over to sub 2 and the leader launches while you're there, you'll find yourself outside of sub 1 after you have finished the mission. Chowy, Musicman, some others and I have tested if that happens on the other sub maps too, but only found ourselves being at the specific entrance of each sub map.

Since I found loot on the outside part of sub 1 the last time I was there, and it's even a part of sub 1, I figured it would be nice to make it the second part of sub 1, as we already have it on sub 3, with its own entrance.