SDR software accessibility?

Hi all,
I recently picked up a RSP1A, which is a software defined radio. I'm surprised by the lack of accessibility in the control software, and just wonder if anyone here has any experience with any of this software and can advise?
Looking back through the forum, I see that some were using hdsdr, any tips on getting this to work correctly, or any other software that you have found to work with screenreaders?
Thanks,

Daniel