Re: SDR software accessibility?

Hi Daniel,

I've tried several different pieces of software for SDRs over the years, and HDSDR is the best I've found as far as accessibility goes. The SDRplay website has a page where you can go to register your RSP1A and download the software you need. You can find it at https://www.sdrplay.com/start-here/. If you don't need support, you can just go to the downloads page directly. One of the links should let you download a version of HDSDR that will work with the RSP1A. Once you have HDSDR installed, you can hit F1 from within the program and choose "Keyboard Shortcuts" from the list that comes up.

I use an Airspy R2, so the process I went through is a bit different, but those links should get you going. If you have any more questions, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.