Pi 0w does not appear to stay on wifi

Figure that this is most likely the best place to ask this. I have a pi 0w that I am using for a project. The main difficulty I am having is that it appears  to not be staying on the wifi connection. I am looking for ideas to try. Maybe a good Ethernet adapter to try would be helpful. Then again, a micro USB to USB A connecter would be handy in this case. This is one of those times where being blind is not helpful at all. Anyway, I am looking for suggestions. I saw online that sometimes people hook these into screens and keyboards to run commands from the pi itself to diagnose the problem, but that may not work seeing that I do not have a screen reader installed for the command line among other reasons.
edit
Here is the pi image I am useing. Figure I will link to it seeing that most on here is most likely not useing the image I am using, and it could make a difference. Here is the home page for more info. Could link to the nice user guide that someone wrote if needed.