Re: heaven and earth war 1 help

I don't mean to be rude here, but an easier way would be to just set your system locale to Japanese, go to Morokuma's website, learn some Japanese and play the game. I learned Japanese, and now I hardly ever use Q Translate for games. JGT is just too confusing, so I'm using Q Translate. I think it's easier to just press one button instead of turn on translate clipboard, turn on translate last spoken, login evry hour or whatever it is, download locale emulator and whatever else you have to do just to play some games? Not only will learning Japanese make that process quicker and easier, but it will help you through college because if I remember correctly, in order to go to college you need to have learned a second language. Now if all of you want to keep playing the way you do with JGT and Locale Emulator, do it. The way I mentioned at the beginning is just how I like playing Japanese games, their's nothing wrong with translating evrything and using JGT without learning Japanese.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector