Anyone Else Having This Site Issue using IE?

I suppose I could have put this in site feedback, but honestly I am not sure how much that particular board is monitored.  When I click "log in", I am taken to the login page.  Fine.  After entering username and password, however, I get the following:
HTTP400 bad request.  The page could not be found.  The url that my address bar shows is:
http://forum.audiogames.net:443/login/?login=1
When I return to forum.audiogames.net, I appear as logged in.  I tried this on chrome, and the URL is slightly different after login, this time with no failure:
https://forum.audiogames.net/?login=1
So it appears that the port 443 request is gone from the URL in chrome, and an extra /login/ has been removed.  Weird.  Why are different browsers pointing to different URLs?  Also, some of the links that are normally visible on the home page aren't there when using IE.  In chrome the page displays fine.  Just bizarre.