Re: Anyone Else Having This Site Issue using IE?

Burak,
I'm not sure why HTTPS is being removed from the URL based on where you log in.  And that doesn't address why the home page is missing links in IE.  For example, I see no log in link, no search link, and a couple of others are missing.  The page should display exactly the same, no matter what browser is being used.  Links shouldn't be missing simply because I opened IE instead of chrome.  That makes no sense.  Add to that the fact that post #2 says that they have the same issue in chrome with respect to login, and there's apparently an issue somewhere in the code.