Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I hope you feel better, Aprone! Look at it this way: at least you're still home. I managed to land myself in the hospital for over two days last week. You know what everyone kept asking me? Not how I was, not anything like that… Nearly every nurse, CNA, and other hospital staff member I talked to started off by asking, "So I hear you have a guide dog. When are you going to bring him in to see us?" Even when he's not there, people like my dog more than me. LOL

Seriously though, take all the time you need, don't stress about finishing this update. Technically, development on Swamp closed, so anything we get now is more of a bonus than ever. smile