Re: Instructions for Cheat Engine.

2. On this second illustration, let us  use this unknown initial value on this game called The gate.
If in the first illustration, we modify the amount of our gold, this time, we are going to modify our stats focusing on the HP of our char.
1.    Same step in first illustration.
2.    Instead of typing some value on the edit box, don’t type anything, instead, tab directly to the combo box where this exact value is located and down arrow to unknown initial value and tab directly to the first scan button and press enter.
3.    Return to your game and move your character until you find a mob. On this illustration, I met this stupid goblin which start to attack me. Just let him continue to attack your char and return to the cheat engine instead and tab to the combo box where this exact value is located and down arrow to this decrease value and tab until you rich the next button and press enter.
4.    Each time this goblin attack you, press enter on the next button on the cheat engine until it show you this address which contain the value representing the hp of your char. Same process in illustration 1 if you want to change your HP. In my case, since 940 is the value representing my hp, it means that if I going to multiply this by 2, so 940 times 2 equals 1880, it will give me only 200 hp right? so its up to you how you are going to change the value of your hp. In my case, I will just replace this 940 to 940000000 so that I will give my char a hp of 1000000.
By the way, since you cannot save your game until you completed the floor, or certain level of this game, it is safe to just let your engine open containing that modified value representing your char until you rich the save point of this game. And aside, each time you rich that spring which heal your char, your hp will be back to normal which is 100. If that happen, just return to your engine again and just change that value representing the hp of your char. So it is really safe to not close the engine until you rich a save point of this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector