Re: Instructions for Cheat Engine.

3. In some games, the value of some items or your stats was save in different bytes. Like this cast away for example, my lumber was save in 4 bytes value while my bricks, wine, vegetables, meets and breads were save as 2 bytes value. I don’t know why that is but if in using this 4 bytes value, you cannot find the address which contain the value representing the items or stats you are trying to find in a game, just try using the other bytes value aside from this 4 bytes value. So if you cannot find what you are looking using 1, 2, 4, and 8 bytes value, use the binary, double, flotation and so on in your cheat engine. Among this games save on my computer, I am trying to find a game wherein the items or stats was save as a flotation value but I cannot find any. By the way, in using this unknown initial value feature of this cheat engine, if the stats or number of items in your game is increasing, select the increase value and if it is decreasing, select the decrease value. Like in the second illustration for example. Since the attack of the goblin cause your hp to drop, we selected the decrease value but if the attack of that goblin for instance make your hp to go higher, we select the increase value instead. I use this unknown initial value by the way to find the value representing my training points in manamon before. If I remember it correctly, my groller that time has 35 training points. So everytime I train my stats I just keep on pressing the next button till the engine shows the single address which contain the value representing the training points of my growler. So I think, that covers all the basic tutorial of this cheat engine. With those two illustration, we have explain the process on how to find the value representing certain items or stats in your game. The second illustration by the way shows you how to find an incripted value in a game. I think, I going to end it here. Just a reminder, with the exception of those people who are only playing games just to enjoy or just to relax them selves Like I am, if you are really an avid computer gamer, try, try to beat the game you are playing without using any third party software. Have some respect to your ability as a person. However, if despite exhausting and doing everything, you still cannot complete certain part of the game or you still cannot finish it, maybe, using third party software is reasonable. Thats all O hell yeh!! whee!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector