Re: Mata's BK2 walkthrough

Hay Mata, or anyone else inclined to answer...
I've decided to have another go at finishing this game.
The problem I ran into last time was that I didn't have enough HP for the final boss.
I found a way to grind gold for the purpose of raising my Hp, but wonder if their's a speedyer way of doing it.
So here's what I've been doing.
I enter stage 7-2 and clear out all the monsters in my way so that I have at least 60 or so tiles free of anything.
Then I use the cheet H plus D to summon one of those gun batteries.
Then I get behind it and let it do the work, pressing enter on it from time to time to put it into standby mode while I run out and collect all the 3 gold peaces items that the monsters have dropped.
Then I run back past the gun battery again; making sure to press enter on it to take it out of standby mode.
And repeat, over and over... until I'm ready to save my gold
Then I use the super attacker's sword to finish the stage.
And repeat, over and over...
I have the item helper activated so I don't have to press enter on each 3 gold peace, and I also have 8 of the abacuses that somehow multiply my gold.
My question for you guise...
Is their a way to do this faster?
I average about 1000 gold an hour or so.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector