Re: Programming language for online games and Android

First thing. What you are sure of, can't be the Trueth
Second. Who did say python is the primary language on those websites. I, myself always said those websites are "using" python.
third. It's now obvious, really really really obvious that you're just trying to bash python with no logic around. I never said c/c++ are something weaker than python. Or C# is something weaker than python. I'm not sure if you were pointing speceficly at C and C++ to tell me "they are not that weak as you think", But I have to say this in case of someone reads your post and thinks wrong about me.
Just try to be more calm when it comes to a discussion about python, Don't bash python for no reason but the fact that you probably don't like it and "think" that it is slow, We all get in a line with you just fine. I'm done on this and won't go in depth any further because i'm not looking for any arguments. Just saying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector