Re: we need to react -- google is blocking several audiogame websites, inc

There's a lot here to respond to, but I'll do my best.

Several games on the archive are frequently flagged as false positives. This can include bgt titles and especially the BSC games.
There's a reason for this. Older software especially may act in a manner that modern systems see as threatening, and they're right to do so, because in a modern case that behavior *is* threatening.
The archive does not knowingly host malicious files, though it most certainly does potentially poorly written or buggy ones, and in some cases files from devs with less than stellar reputations.
If you genuinely believe a file is harmful, we want to hear about it as soon as possible. Head over to our contact page, and grab the website contact address. In all known cases though, you should be safe to add an exclusion to your antivirus or browser.

Unfortunately, as shown on the home and news pages, we are experiencing some significant issues lately, including tremendous traffic spikes from what we suspect are misbehaving users, mostly out of Asia. Additionally, our email is partially down, so responses will be delayed until these problems are resolved.

I'll keep an eye on this topic, but please do feel free to reach out to us via email as well. You will get a response, it just may be a while.