Re: Cython, really secure?

I'm not very knowledgeable on this topic, but along the same lines as what Sam was saying, could you not also find ways to hide little indicators in the contents/metadata of some of the files needed to run the program?
I'm sure others can come up with way better ways of doing this than me, but I figure as long as you keep your watermarks simple and discrete, and not in an obvious place, than they will be allot harder to find.
In this way, you can hopefully confirm weather the code is being reused if you find a suspiciously similar game.
Including some kind of license, no matter how basic, with any open source projects and requiring that those who use it package that file in with their games and also make them open source would potentially help as well, even if only to keep track of who is using what and get rid of any question of legality.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector