Re: Cython, really secure?

at post 21 that worked thank you.
At defender yeah that's a good idea. And it is very likely to work as people are going to have a hard time converting the .pyd files to pure and readable code, so it's very likely that they won't even find out about the licence or whatever the dev puts in their application. Maybe this way we can get rid of many negative stuff happening in our community...
at post 22 I tried builtins.dir. It still returns an empty list. That did work