Re: Audio Described Content

Alright, I'm putting my stance here.
I'm genuinely glad someone is asking for alternatives, and I'm even saying this as an admin of this very forum. I am going to say that it has *never*, ever been our intention to actually shut down the vault itself. But there needs to be a way people can continue to discuss this off forum. I once suggested that that site should become more than just a repository at some point anyway, expanding to blogs and things about what companies can do to get more content audio described, and also adding links to the legal repositories such as iTunes and Netflics because they actually are not very well advertised. as well. Plus, doing what it's doing if necessary. Not a restructure/change, but an expansion of it's concept.
Now, here's the thing. Regarding linking to this new discussion place, this is a really grey area.
I do not see why it can't be linked with to begin with, however, I am going to say now that if we allow this, that link is *not* going to be able to permanently stay on the audiogames forum and will have to eventually be spread by word of mouth, with a topic removal (not closure, but removal) date set.
I don't know what Jayde will think of me doing this post, I have saw his post on this topic and it's also how I feel, we need an alternate discussion place.
This is, honestly, the only compromise I can see working for everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector