Re: Audio Described Content

Aaron, just as a heads-up, you asking what I think is cool and all, but doing it that way looks an awful lot like you're asking my permission. If anyone is asking permission of anyone, it should be me of you. You have seniority on me, if nothing else at all.
Point is, though, that I agree with what you said pretty much down to the ground. It's not that we actually want to shut down the vault, stall accessibility issues or anything of the like. We want more mainstream inclusion as much as the next person. But the vault thread was not the best way to go about it, so we're changing how we deal with that. I like the idea of having other places to talk about this, and I like the idea of being able to pass the info around, but I also agree that this link shouldn't just be bandied about on this forum willy-nilly, else why did we do this in the first place?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector