Re: Announcing new additional admin

Actually, what difference does it make to be an admin versus a mod? I know mods can't unrestrict, and in that sense it's good to have jayde as he's more active then the other two, especially arqmeister who rarely if ever unrestricts people. So what damage can he do as an admin that he couldn't already as a mod?
As for ironcross and ethen as mods, are you serious? Nothing against either of them, but I wouldn't say they're moderator material. I also wish aprone would come back. In general I think dark was also a good admin, barring one major mistake, and a few other decisions I didn't really agree with. There are a few other people I think could make good mods, like defender (who apparently doesn't want to) and cae_jones (who used to be very active but doesn't seem to be anymore).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : je97 via Audiogames-reflector