Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

Hi,
I do quite enjoy this game and have built up a pretty big base with a sector center, a factory filled with all of the automated crafters available in the game, a garage with several vehicles, a mining plant, a starship complex with a small fleet of ships that I made myself, and even an automated fuel factory. I also have a colony beacon, so page me when I'm online and I'll think about activating it for people if you guys want to join me.
One thing that I would like to see is the ability for buildings to start on fire and burn, like with incendiary grenades and such, and if it is allowed to burn that building to the ground and there are more buildings in the immediate area, the fire will spread to them. Hawgpadre, let me know what you think about that, and happy crafting to all.