Re: Stop punishing developers trying to make their games accessible

That's a great idea, but where should we start forming the ideas on how to structure this process? Would this thread work fine?

I'm not familiar as much with the more bureaucratic side of things just being a developer myself, but I can explain the reasoning in maxseer, and also, if people have things to add, I can also add it there. Then we can merge maxseer into both a framework and a specification.

I like it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector